Human Resources Policy
HOSTA, is a large group with more than 1000 employees which has branches in Ankara, Diyarbakır, İstanbul, İzmir and Tekirdağ Çorlu provinces. HOSTA whose most important resource is human capital, aims to continuously expand this group with quick, agile personnel capable of thinking strategically.
For its employees, Hosta works to:
- Create a favorable environment for both their personal and professional development
- Create a workplace environment conducive to sustaining lifelong learning
- To establish and operate systems that will efficiently utilize individual pecularities
- Evaluate the performance by measuring with objective criteria
- Reward high performance, encourage and provide support for "lower-than expected" performance.
Hosta's educational goal is to equip its employees with specific knowledge, skills and attitudes, and support them by giving them a foundation which will allow them to apply these in their own lives.
Contributing to employees' personal and career development is what underlies at the basis of HOSTA's Human Resources implementation. Competencies and professional skills of employees are evaluated objectively within the framework of the Performance Evaluation System and areas where there is room for improvement are supported with training programs.
Personnel recruitment in the HOSTA group: It is important for HOSTA that candidates possess the qualities and competencies required for the position they are applying for. It is also critical for candidates to be apt to teamwork and open to changes and growth. Job opportunities at Hosta are announced at: www.kariyer.net jobs. Please mail Cv's to: